Following on the latest NZ Government announcements and Covid-19 Alert Level 3 guidelines, we are pleased to say that all of our local Exceed teams around NZ are back to work, fully operational and able to help customers with their window & door repair , maintenance and security needs, starting as of Tuesday 28th of April.
What about health and safety while working with you in your home?
As per the advice made available by the World Health Organisation, the New Zealand Government, and their agencies, our team has put in place the following H&S procedures to ensure our customers and teams are kept safe while onsite:
1. Contact tracing technology:
Our technicians will have to fill out specific Covid-19 H&S forms for every job they attend during Alert level 3. All forms will be completed on site and saved into a mobile application used by our technicians in their mobile phones. This H&S information and mobile technology will help with contact tracing should it be required.
2. Safe operations:
Our lovely customer care centre team will ask all customers 3 to 4 simple H&S questions when booking a job with us, to ensure that everyone is fit and healthy and that we do not transfer between homes.
- According to NZ government Covid-19 Alert level 3 guidelines, our technicians do not have to wear personal protective equipment (i.e face masks, disposable gloves and safety glasses) however some may choose to wear them to keep themselves and you safe.
- We have upped our cleaning regime while working in your home with all work-sites wiped down once the work is completed. Our H&S policy also requires that all Service Technicians regularly wash their hands (or use hand sanitiser) and wear shoe covers in order to help prevent the spread of any virus.
- Window & door parts are all sourced from suppliers who have in place a current policy on action towards minimizing the spread of Covid-19.
3. Social distancing and reduced contact:
- We take 2 steps back from the door when we first greet you to be 2 m away and we will keep this same distance from you and your family members while working in your home.
- We apologise in advance for not shaking your hand
- We ask all our customers to maintain a 2 metre distance at all times while our Service Technician is in your home which will help keep both them and yourself safe.
- Please ensure pets, especially dogs and cats are in an area where we won’t run the risk of contact with them.
Remote customer service to take all your window & door repair enquiries and bookings:
Our lovely customer care centre is working from home and available Monday to Thursday (8am-5pm) and Friday (10am-3pm). They will be there to take your calls and assist you with bookings for all your window & door repair needs:
Our customer care team is also be available for you, if you have any concerns or questions about your interactions with Exceed during this time or would like to discuss any issues you are experiencing where you feel a conversation may be helpful.
You can reach out to our customer care team for anything you need on:
Read previous Covid-19 Updates on Exceed's window & door repair, maintenance and security services
Covid-19 update (March 25th): Operations update - Alert level 4 - Essential window & door security repairs
Covid-19 update (March 16th): A personal message from David Dovey, Franchisor - Exceed Group Ltd