The well-being of Exceed’s customers and staff is always our top priority.
On behalf of our entire team, I’m writing to you (our customer) directly with an update on what we’re doing to prioritise your health and safety when you shop with Exceed.
We have always taken great pride in keeping our vans clean and well-run for our customers. To make sure we can keep on serving you to the standard you love and expect, we have put in place an updated cleaning and sanitising plan for each of our vans and work-sites.
Our Passionate Experts have also implemented extra cleaning procedures for all home and service visits. The same applies to our distribution centres and offices.
Like other businesses tackling this issue, we’re being guided by the Ministry of Health, which recommends regular cleaning as one of the most important preventive measures we can take.
Right at the centre of our purpose is to make Kiwis’ lives better every day, whatever that day may look like. So we’re hard at work to keep our business open, and our customer services ticking over, so you can continue to get more from your tech with Exceed.
As circumstances continue to develop, one thing will remain the same: We will make our decisions with the health, safety and well-being of our customers, team members and communities as our highest priority.
Thank you for your ongoing support of Exceed. We look forward to continuing to provide you with window and door maintenance and security solutions in your home or office.
Franchisor – Exceed Group Ltd
Here’s what we are doing to take care of our customers while repairing their windows & doors in their homes:
Working with you in your home - Ways we look after both yourself and our team while onsite are:
- We apologise in advance for not shaking your hand
- We take 2 steps back from the door when we first greet you to be 2 m away
We’re listening to experts -
- Following expert advice, we have upped our cleaning regime while working in your home with all work-sites wiped down once the work is completed
- We check with customers before we call to ensure that everyone is fit and healthy so we do not transfer between homes
Parts and security for you home -
- Parts are all sourced from suppliers who have in place a current policy on action towards minimizing the spread of Covid-19
Exceed would like to ensure you that we will be doing everything we can to safeguard your and our teams' health. For more information, please don't hesitate to contact our lovely Customer Care Centre on: