COVID-19 ALERT LEVEL 3 UPDATE: we are fully operational and able to help customers with their window & door repair, maintenance and security needs.
Window & door repair, security and fly screen specialists in Rodney & Hibiscus Coast, Auckland
Call Exceed Professional, Paul Brown, for specialist repairs and upgrades of windows, doors and conservatory joinery and security locks in Rodney, Hibiscus Coast, Auckland & surrounding areas. Exceed customers in Rodney, Hibiscus Coast and Auckland can be assured of consistent applications of work to all window and door repair and security problems.
Common problems we can fix:
- Broken window latches, handles, deadlocks, security stays, window catches that need to be replaced.
- Damaged or broken hinged doors, sliding doors and bi-fold doors.
- Stiff, jamming sliding doors and rollers that are heavy and don't like to slide.
- Wet, damp & leaking window & door repairs.
- Leaking conservatory leak repair, roof panels, doors and louvres.
- Draughty homes where heat escapes from gaps around doors and windows.
- Old locks on windows or doors that stick and jam.
Services we can provide
- Window repairs & accessories.
- Repairs to hinged doors, sliding doors and bi-fold doors.
- Replacement of window handles, deadlocks, security stays and window catches.
- Sliding windows & doors.
- Leaking window & door repairs.
- Conservatory leak repair, roof panels, doors and louvres.
- Retractable insect & fly screens installation.
We arrive on-time, ready to work
In a mobile van fully equipped with all the parts and tools we need to complete most jobs. That means you get fast & efficient window & door repairs service at a fair rate, every-time.
Tell us about yourself:
Paul grew up on Auckland’s North shore from the age of 5 and has worked in sales and marketing for the last 30 years. Paul is very keen to provide excellent customer service with great products.
Why you joined Exceed?
I wanted the flexibility to be my own boss, enjoy setting achievable sales targets, while offering an awesome level of service to our clients.
What do you enjoy about being a Franchise Owner?
The support from Head Office is amazing as is the camaraderie of the other franchise owners. Knowledge & advice is always only a phone call away.
Tell us a fun or random fact about yourself:
Paul enjoys boating fishing & diving.
Rodney & Hibiscus Coast - Our team
Testimonials from Customers
"Many thanks for your prompt response to our call for help! We found you very friendly, efficient and professional in solving our maintenance problems" – John & Sandie
"I booked the job thru the Call Centre and was very impressed with the service level of the person that took all of his detail and explained how the process worked and that he could expect a call from myself. Job was completed today and I am one very happy customer. I am off to bowls with a bunch of Exceed cards to pass onto my bowling buddies. The team managed to “EXCEED” my expectations" – Larry
"From my first contact with Exceed, their response was prompt, they understood our needs, were able to book our job in within a week, arrived at the time agreed and Paul did an amazing job, providing advice as he went. Would highly recommend!" - Tammy
"Friendly and helpful" – Antony
"Fast prompt service and great communication" – L Higgins
"Excellent, efficient & friendly service" – Dennis
"Excellent, prompt service" – Carolyn
Window & door repairs service Area/ Suburbs
Algies Bay-Mahurangi Army Bay Cape Rodney Dairy Flat-Redvale Gulf Harbour Hatfields Beach Kawau Leigh Manly Matheson Bay Orewa Red Beach Riverhead Silverdale Snells Beach Stanmore Bay Tahekeroa Tauhoa-Puhoi Vipond Wade Heads Waiwera Warkworth Wellsford Matakana Coatesvillle Stillwater Red Beach Whangaparoa Arkles Bay Baddleys Beach Coastville Helensville Hobbs Bay Little Manly Mahurangi Martins Bay Matakatia Bay Omaha Point Wells Red Beach Tapora Tindalls Bay Wayby Wenderholm.