COVID-19 UPDATE: we are fully operational and able to help customers with their window & door repair, maintenance and security needs.
Window, Door, Conservatory repairs and fly screen experts in Howick, Pakuranga & East Tamaki, Auckland
Paul Van Den Berg - Franchise Owners
Call Exceed professionals Paul Van Den Berg, for specialist repairs and upgrades of windows, doors, conservatory joinery and security locks. Exceed customers in Howick, Pakuranga, East Tamaki and surrounding areas can be assured of consistent applications of work to all window, door repair, security problems and retractable insect & fly screens installation.
Common problems we can fix:
- Broken window latches, handles, deadlocks, security stays, window catches that need to be replaced.
- Damaged or broken hinged doors, sliding doors and bi-fold doors.
- Stiff, jamming sliding doors and rollers that are heavy and don't like to slide.
- Wet, damp & leaking window & door repairs.
- Leaking conservatory leak repair, roof panels, doors and louvres.
- Draughty homes where heat escapes from gaps around doors and windows.
- Old locks on windows or doors that stick and jam.
Services we can provide:
- Window repairs & accessories.
- Repairs to hinged doors, sliding doors and bi-fold doors.
- Replacement of window handles, deadlocks, security stays and window catches.
- Sliding windows & doors.
- Leaking window & door repairs.
- Conservatory leak repair, roof panels, doors and louvres.
- Retractable insect & fly screens installation.
We arrive on-time, ready to work
In a mobile van fully equipped with all the parts and tools we need to complete most jobs. That means you get fast & efficient service at a fair rate, every-time. Our front-line team have undergone a security background check for your peace of mind. We'll arrive clean, tidy and ready to help. We respect your home. We use shoe covers & tidy up after ourselves.
Tell us about yourself:
I have been married to Susanne for 26 years and have two children Audrey and Ruby. I have had a wide range of careers starting in banking, landscaping and as a fencing contractor and also a Partition door installer before two years teaching English in Japan. After Japan Susanne and I traveled through Asia, Russia, Europe and Great Britain. I then started working for an importer as a sales manager. I was with them for 20 years.
Why did you join Exceed?
I wanted to create a business for my family that was well supported by a Franchisor that shared my family and business values. “ The Customer is always at the centre of everything I do”.
What do you enjoy about being a Franchise Owner?
I love working with clients and being able to draw on my life’s experience in trades and sales to bring them an experience that exceeds their expectation.
What awards have you won?
I have won several awards for achieving top sales targets over the years. Archery has been my sport since I was 10 and I have won many club and inter club competitions. Exceed Franchising NZ Awards, Emerging award winner 2021.
Tell us a fun or random fact about yourself:
I took up cycling recently and have completed two Taupo Classic cycle events. This year my family will join in to do the 16 klm event. I love soft bait fishing from a kayak. It has been a real treat being able to catch breakfast off St Heliers Bay. And I love to dance!!!