Would you like an opportunity to work with the outstanding team at Exceed?
Exceed is a NZ based franchised group specialising in repairs to existing residential and commercial windows and doors operating all over New Zealand.
We pride ourselves on exceeding customer expectations by providing a high quality service in all aspects of window & door maintenance.
About the service technician role
We want people who are hands on and willing to go the extra mile for our customers. We cover all Auckland areas and have full time positions available for the right candidates.
The core responsibilities of this role are:
- Repair and maintenance of aluminium doors and windows
- Delivery of excellent customer service
Glazing and aluminium fabrication experience would be advantageous but not essential as we will provide full training and support.
In return, we offer you:
- A chance to work in a role where no two days are the same, with opportunity to get out and about and manage your own work day.
- The opportunity to earn top rates, put your talent to work in a supportive team environment and be rewarded for extra initiative.
- A phone, uniform and a service van as part of the employment package once trained.
- Full support, training and career progression within a vibrant, franchised operation that's been running for over 30 years.
The Ideal Person for this job is:
Trustworthy, self-starting logical thinker, looking to work as part of a close knit high performing team. You are coachable, a quick learner and are an absolute people person. You will be in alignment with our core values of Professionalism, Trust, Honesty, and Integrity.
Join the team!
If you are looking for variety, like talking with customers and enjoy a challenge, you will fit the bill. We need people like you right now, so don't delay!
SEND AN EMAIL TO: email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter.
Reach out to our customer care team for more info.