Tis the season to be jolly.. but it is also the season to be wary of burglars
Christmas is also the busiest time of year for many of us are all out and about busy shopping for our loved ones. We must not forget that thieves will also be out and about looking for easy targeted homes to steal from.
When you are out and about:
- Keep all trees and shrubs trimmed
- Make sure all WINDOWS AND DOORS are locked
- Put away all electronics that will be of value away from sight
- If you have a security door make sure you lock it by using the key when your home
- Any outside gardening tools that burglars may use such as ladders, put these away out of sight
- If you have a Christmas function at night and no one is home, make sure you have a couple of rooms with the lights on so it looks like someone is at home.
Being aware and prepared can go a long way and making sure things run smoothly over the festive season.