The sum total of our business is the drive and inspiration of our people. With excellent systems provided, success is inevitable for all.
Current franchise opportunities -
- Exceed Hawke's Bay
- Exceed Dunedin (Existing Area)
- Exceed Auckland (Manukau & Mangere - Existing Area)
Employment opportunities – “service technicians needed”
Business is booming at Exceed and we are seeking dynamic and versatile people to join our tightly knit and inclusive team.
- Mobile role with great remuneration.
- Lots of variety - no two days the same.
- Develop or extend your trade skills - support and training provided within a vibrant, franchised operation that's been running for over 27 years.
We want people who are willing to go the extra mile
The core responsibilities of this role are:
- Repair and maintenance of aluminium doors and windows.
- Product sales from an extensive inventory.
- Delivery of excellent customer service.
- You must be an honest, motivated and a hard-working individual who can communicate effectively.
- You'll be numerate and have effective English language skills.
- You'll be good with your hands, a neat and tidy worker who's well-presented, polite and competent in the use of basic hand and power tools.
- You will ideally have a background in the building/boatbuilding trades, mechanical fitting, aluminium fabricating or perhaps glazing, and training and support will be provided to ease you in to what we do and how we do it.
- You also need superb organisational and time management skills to juggle priorities and keep everyone happy, as you will be working alone and unsupervised for much of the time.
- You will need to have your own set of tools and your own transport.
- A full clean NZ Class 1 driver's license is obviously essential.
In return, we offer you a chance to work in a role where no two days are the same, with opportunity to get out and about and manage your own work day. You can earn top contract rates and put your talent to work profitably in a supportive team environment. We also provide you with a phone.
Please note our pre-employment process includes a police check.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa to be considered a viable candidate.