Gisborne Window, Door, Conservatory Joinery & Security Specialists.
Craig Hollis - Franchise Owner
Call Exceed Professional, Craig Hollis for specialist repairs and upgrades of windows, doors and conservatory joinery, security locks and insect screens installation in Gisborne and surrounding rural areas. Exceed customers in Gisborne and rural areas can be assured of consistent applications of work to all window and door repair and security problems.
Common problems we can fix:
- Broken or old window latches, handles, deadlocks, security stays, window catches that need to be replaced.
- Damaged or broken hinged doors, sliding doors and bi-fold doors.
- Stiff, jamming sliding doors and rollers that are heavy and don't like to slide.
- Bi-folding doors that don't slide
- Wet, damp & leaking window & door repairs.
- Leaking conservatory leak repair, roof panels, doors and louvres.
- Draughty homes where heat escapes from gaps around doors and windows.
- Old locks on windows or doors that stick and jam.
Services we can provide
- Window repairs & accessories.
- Aluminium joinery repairs.
- Repairs to hinged doors, sliding doors and bi-fold doors.
- Replacement of window handles, deadlocks, security stays and window catches.
- Sliding windows & doors.
- Leaking window & door repairs.
- Conservatory leak repair, roof panels, doors and louvres.
- Retractable fly screens for windows & doors.
- Glass repair
- Sliding door repair
We arrive on-time, ready to work
In a mobile van fully equipped with all the parts and tools we need to complete most jobs. That means you get fast & efficient service at a fair rate, every-time.
Our Promise - “Our commitment to you”
- We'll arrive on time or call prior to advise if we are running late or early.
- We stand behind our workmanship.
- We'll arrive clean, tidy and ready to help. We respect your home. We use shoe covers & tidy up after ourselves.
- Our front-line team have undergone a security background check for your peace of mind.
East Cape, Ruatoria, Tokomaru Bay, Tarndale-Rakauroa, Te Karaka, Patutahi, Makaraka, Matokitoki, Wainui, Wharekaka, Tiniroto, Manutuke, Tolaga Bay, Mangapapa, Te Hapara, Gisborne Airport, Whataupoko, Gisborne Central, Kaiti North, Outer Kaiti, Kaiti South, Tamarau, Riverdale, Oceanic-Gisborne Region.