Current franchise for sale opportunities -
- Exceed Auckland CBD and West franchise for sale
- Exceed Auckland Howick franchise for sale
Buying a franchise - Why an Exceed Franchise?
When you join the Exceed Group you will be part of a Multi Award winning system. You will receive:
- An opportunity to earn well above the average with the benefit of owning your own business
- A large database of repeat customers
- Full accounting support and know-how
- National traditional media and online marketing
- 653 years of knowledge from within the system
- Knowledge, advice & mentoring from leaders
- A franchise system with 28 years’ experience
Hear from our successful Franchise Owners
Hear what they have to say about their experience with us and learn more about how our team will help you manage and grow your own business.
Employment Opportunities - "Service Technicians"
Business is booming at Exceed and we are seeking dynamic and versatile people to join our tightly knit and inclusive team.
- Mobile role with great remuneration.
- Lots of variety - no two days the same.
- Develop or extend your trade skills - support and training provided within a vibrant, franchised operation that's been running for over 27 years.
We want people who are willing to go the extra mile
The core responsibilities of this role are:
- Repair and maintenance of aluminium doors and windows.
- Product sales from an extensive inventory.
- Delivery of excellent customer service.
- You must be an honest, motivated and a hard-working individual who can communicate effectively.
- You'll be numerate and have effective English language skills.
- You'll be good with your hands, a neat and tidy worker who's well-presented, polite and competent in the use of basic hand and power tools.
- You will ideally have a background in the building trades, mechanical fitting, aluminium fabricating or perhaps glazing, and training and support will be provided to ease you in to what we do and how we do it.
- You also need superb organisational and time management skills to juggle priorities and keep everyone happy, as you will be working alone and unsupervised for much of the time.
- You will need to have your own set of tools and your own transport.
- A full clean NZ Class 1 driver's license is obviously essential.
In return, we offer you a chance to work in a role where no two days are the same, with opportunity to get out and about and manage your own work day. You can earn top contract rates and put your talent to work profitably in a supportive team environment. We also provide you with a phone.
Please note our pre-employment process includes a police check.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa to be considered a viable candidate.