Mount Maunganui – Fixed Term to cover maternity leave
We are the largest franchise group providing window & door maintenance services to homes throughout New Zealand and we are looking for a new personal assistant to join our team.
Do you have strong administration and organisational skills?
We are looking for someone to assist our Franchise Owners when they are away from their business. It involves outbound calls to follow up enquiries, schedule appointments, invoicing and working with Franchise Owner’s team members.
This is a varied role that will include but not limited to:
- Answer inbound telephone calls and queries via website and email.
- Provide exceptional customer service, verbal and written and have a professional telephone manner.
- Ring customers and schedule in an appointment
- Create a positive experience for each and every customer.
- Accurately enter information and data having a clear knowledge of basic computer skills and a great attention to detail.
- Multi task, trouble shoot and problem solve with a common sense approach.
- Must have a good understanding of New Zealand geography.
- Be a team player! We are a close-knit team.
Please note this is a FIXED TERM POSITION to cover maternity leave, between the hours of 8.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday at our Support Office based in Mount Maunganui. This role is ideal for somebody who could be available at short notice to cover staff sickness and holidays as well as also working in our Support Office during busy periods.
If you can answer Yes to the above statements and would like to work in a fun, friendly working environment, with full training and ongoing support, please send your CV and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.