Mount Maunganui – Casual/On-call
Do you have exceptional customer service skills? Can you answer yes to the following?
We are looking for someone to provide customer care for our Franchise Owners when they are away from their business. It involves outbound calls to follow up enquiries, schedule appointments, possible invoicing and working with Franchise Owner’s team members.
Key Skills needed:
- Provide exceptional customer service, verbal and written and have a professional telephone manner.
- Create a positive experience for each and every customer.
- Accurately enter information and data having a clear knowledge of basic computer skills and a great attention to detail.
- Multi task, trouble shoot and problem solve with a common sense approach.
- Must have a good understanding of New Zealand geography.
- Be a team player! We are a close-knit team.
This casual/on-call role is ideal for somebody who could be available at short notice to cover staff sickness and holidays as well as also working in our Support Office during busy periods.
If you can answer Yes to the above statements and would like to work in a fun, friendly working environment, with full training and ongoing support, please send your CV and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.