Business is booming at exceed and we are seeking dynamic and versatile people in the auckland area to join our remuera franchise owners team.
Mobile role with great remuneration
- Lots of variety - no two days the same
- Develop or extend your trade skills - support and training provided within a vibrant franchised operation that's been running for 25 years
Exceed is a franchised company specialising in repairs to existing residential windows and doors operating all over New Zealand.
You can find out more about the team on http://www.exceed.co.nz/
Providing a mobile 'one call will fix all' solution to window and door problems for both residential and commercial customers, we pride ourselves on exceeding customer expectations by providing a high quality service in all aspects of building and maintenance.
Business is booming and we are seeking dynamic and versatile people in the Auckland area to join our tightly knit and inclusive team.
We want people who are hands on and willing to go the extra mile for our customers.
We cover all of Auckland and the work hours can vary, so you must be flexible and adaptable to handle demands as they arise.
The core responsibilities of this role are:
- Repair and maintenance of aluminium doors and windows
- Product sales from an extensive inventory
- Delivery of excellent customer service
- You must be an honest, motivated and a hard-working individual who can communicate effectively
- You'll be numerate and have effective English language skills
- You'll be good with your hands, a neat and tidy worker who's well-presented, polite and competent in the use of basic hand and power tools
- You will ideally have a background in the building / boatbuilding trades, mechanical fitting, aluminium fabricating or perhaps glazing, and training and support will be provided to ease you in to what we do and how we do it
- You also need superb organisational and time management skills to juggle priorities and keep everyone happy, as you will be working alone and unsupervised for much of the time
- You will need to have your own set of tools and your own transport
- A full clean NZ Class 1 driver's license is obviously essential
Ultimately, what's most important to us - and to your future with us - is your commitment to maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction by providing quality repairs and quick turnarounds in the most cost effective manner.
In return, we offer you a chance to work in a role where no two days are the same, with opportunity to get out and about and manage your own work day. You can earn top contract rates and put your talent to work profitably in a supportive team environment. We also provide you with a phone.
We need people like you right now, so don't delay, give us a call to find out more.
Write to Robert Hammerton with your CV and a covering letter on email@example.com
Please note our pre-employment process includes a police check.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa to be considered a viable candidate.